Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Craft Room

I thought I would start my blog with some photos of my craft/scrapbooking room. I love to come down to my room (it's in the basement) and just hang out with all my cute 'stuff'. Fabric, paper, ribbons...I have an obsession with anything colorful, cute and crafty. My favorite colors are bright green and hot pink (hence the name of my blog). I'm always looking for ways to organize my supplies. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome. 

I've been having fun looking at all the videos and photos out there from CHA. Hope to see  it some day! Have a great weekend.

My small but cozy craft room. The small folding table has been a life-saver!

Desk Area

Paper storage and Cricut cartridges
Computer and Printer desk

3 comments:

  1. Your scraroom is very beautiful! Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your room on the link from another blog...I automatically felt at home!!! Well organized...love the wall color and the glass over the work station area where the computer is. I've been working on ideas for my own space. Your space just sang to me. Just had to share. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete