Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Congratulations Sierra!!


This is a picture of my daughter's memory board at her 8th grade graduation. We are very proud of her. It was fun to look back over the years and make this board with her as well. She is now off to high school-I can hardly believe it! She is a smart and talented girl and I know she'll do great! She is going from a class of 8 kids to 150+ kids at the high school. She is ready for it though-onward and upward. :)

Congratulations Sierra!!!

On a quick personal note, I am very happy to report that after 2 sets of mamograms, an ultrasound and a very uncomfortable MRI, the doctor called me to say that all is fine!!  Oh how relieved, happy and thankful I am! 
Breast cancer has affected the life of so many wonderful people, including my younger sister, who I am also happy to report is doing great!

Keep up the fight for all you beautiful ladies out there and God bless you all.

Paula

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sierra....looking forward to seeing her at HS with Morgan...and extra blessings to you on your great health report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear all is well Paula!

    ReplyDelete