Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Archiver's Haul


I spent Friday and Saturday with my daughter on her 8th grade trip to Mall of America. Actually, the rest of the class left Friday night and we stayed an extra day to shop. That was what she wanted for her present for graduation. We had a lot of fun, visiting the Bare Essentials store and getting her makeup done, many clothing stores, the Lego store(for my little guy), and my one request-a stop at Archiver's! Oh, I was in heaven. :) 

BTW-Is any one else planning on coming for Scrap Fest at MOA in September? I would  love to meet some of my bloggy friends in person!

This is what I found at Archiver's:
Pink cardstock
Mango colored cards
2 super fun kits from Pinecone kits
2 cards of twine in some really fun colors-Lime Twist
Tim Holts texture fades-Damask
2 6x6 paper pads-From Lime Twist-super cute!!
Stickles in Broken China
White Crackle paint
Distress Ink in Barn Red
Kit to make slider cards (looks tricky, but I can't wait to try it)
and empty clear containers that I'm going to but my flowers in

It was a great time!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Paula


3 comments:

  1. What is Scrap Fest? It would be fun to meet other bloggers, and MOA is only two hours away. Ooohhh, I could combine it with a trip to Ikea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love making a trip to Archivers! My daughter has moved to a town just 10 minutes away from an Archivers so I visit it whenever I visit her! It is still an hour trip for me but always worth the trip! I am glad you enjoyed yourself with your children!

    ReplyDelete