Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cupcake Cards

Today my daughter and I made a couple of birthday cards with the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge. The paper is scraps of card stock. We used the card function for the pink paper and the layers for the wrapper and swirl. We decided to add the blue background paper for a little extra color.  We added some Martha Stewart Gemstone Glitter in Crystal Fine to the frosting swirl-very sparkly and fun! One card went to her friend from school and the other is on its way to Japan to her pen pal. She was then inspired to make some real cupcakes...lucky for the rest of us in the family. 

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Sweet Birthday Cupcakes

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm excited that you are creating a blog! I've been wanting to do one, but never have enough stuff to fill a site...I can always contribute to yours too!

    ReplyDelete