Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapbook for my Sister

Todays entry is a scrapbook I made for my sister who is doing the Susan G. Komen 60-mile walk. I am so proud of her! I used the Making Memories Slice Think Pink 12x12 paper pack to make the book. I used all the double-sided papers for the book pages and single-sided glitter sheets for the covers.
I collected pictures and letters of encouragement for her.
This is my first use of my new Cinch. It was easy and fun to do.
I punched all the pages and bound it with the Cinch wire.
The finished cover...my hero!
Interior photo pages.

When she finishes the walk I plan to scrapbook some of the photos from her journey. I'm sure it will be a memorable event. It was so fun to make!!


1 comment:

  1. The book you made for Andrea looks great. I love your Blog.

    ReplyDelete