Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Christmas Card


First Christmas card made...one down, quite a few more to go! :)

I had fun doing it, but I don't think it photographed too well. Maybe I need to make a light box or something. Any suggestions for taking nice photos? What do you do? I've just been aiming my desk lamp at the projects to take pictures because the flash is too harsh. Stickles don't really show up. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. 

OK , so here's what I used for this card:
K & Company shaped card papers from the Yuletide collection
Christmas Solutions Cricut Cartidge for the tree at 4" (so pretty)
Gold Stickles
Ranger Distress Ink in Forest Moss and Vintage Photo
The stamp was a dollar stamp at Michael's (they get me every time!)

Decorated the store for Christmas yesterday and turned the music from jazz to holiday. Now I'm getting in the Christmas spirit. (Too bad it's raining right now instead of snowing!)

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love your dollar Michael's stamp; they get me every time too.

    ReplyDelete