Thursday, December 9, 2010

MPS Birthday Challenge

Though I should be making Christmas projects, I couldn't resist making a card for the My Pink Stamper challenge. 

I just got a little shipment from Oh My Crafts that included a set of Sizzix embossing folders in leopard and zebra and I had to try them out! I love it!!

The crown and words are from Gypsy Wanderings. I've never used the cartridge before. (I didn't realize all the fun images it contains.) The paper layers are dark brown, with hot pink, and then tan with embossing and distressed inked with Vintage Photo and Mustard Seed.

I have to get busy on a small chipboard album for my Mom and I have an idea for a little wall art piece. I'll post as soon as I'm done-hopefully before Christmas!

We have snow and COLD here. They are talking single digits for the weekend-BRRRRR!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this!! Super cute. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr, I don't miss that cold one little bit! Stay warm. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I love your card! I didn't realize you could get embossing folders in animal markings! Very cool! I'll have to hunt them down. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great card! I love embossing...it really makes a card that much nicer. I left a comment on my blog underneath your comment explaining how I embossed the silent night card. Stay warm, the storm is really hitting us tonight.

    ReplyDelete