Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Day for Love

Happy Valentine's Day

Treats for everyone!
I hope everyone has a very happy, sweet day. 

I saw these chocolate-dipped strawberry marshmallows on quite a few blogs and I thought that I could make them too-it was so easy and turned out so cute! I made enough for all the kids' classmates plus a few extra for friends. (I had to eat a couple 'mistakes' while dipping-they taste good too!)

Valentine Mantle
Here's a quick picture of my mantle for February. I kind of just threw together what I could find easily to decorate for the holiday. The red cardinal fit right in! I have big plans for a spring mantle-scape. I'll post pictures when I get it all done. (I have to hunt for some architectural pieces.)




I am in the process of moving all my scrapbook stuff back home so I am in a mess right now. I will start posting cards and layouts again soon. 

Love to all,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Wow those treats look yummy! And Love your Love Banner :) I meant to make one and never got around to it.

    My daughter says thanks! She was smiling when I read her your comment on her cards and cookies. I could tell she really liked getting a compliment. Thank you!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula! THank you for your sweet comments on my projects! You always make my day. I am hosting a blog hop on March 17, and I would love it if you would be part of the hop. If you want to join us, please comment on my most recent post, and I will get back to you with the details.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete