Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrap Fest here I come!


I am headed to Scrap Fest at the Mall of America this weekend with my sister, and I am so excited!!
I have wanted to attend for a long time. Go to Archivers' website and check out the festivities.

I haven't posted for so long...sorry. I am feeling like I really want to get back in the swing of creating and posting. This weekend will be a great boost for my creative inspiration I am sure! 
Then there is shopping at MOA. I hear there is a new Vera Bradley store-dangerous!! Then there is a giant IKEA across the street, which I haven't been to for years.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will share my projects when I get back.

Stay warm...they are talking mix of rain and SNOW possibly tonight-I can hardly believe it. It was 90 degrees here two days ago. Crazy!!

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment