Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Haul


Thought I would share a picture of the wonderful Christmas gifts from this year. I received a Cricut Expression from my DH-in fabulous raspberry color, a Your Story Photo-I am very excited to try out with some Disney photos, beautiful paper, stamps, Cuttlebug folders and cartridge from my sister, and a whole set of Martha Stewart glitter glue-so fun!

I still haven't tried out my new Cricut, but it is calling my name....can you hear it?

Have a great evening. It is snowing so beautifully tonight...it looked like a snow globe today.

3 comments:

  1. Me=JEALOUS! LOL! Good for you! I gave Beth that award, too, but she's a super busy gal right now! Maybe she'll get it in the spring!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Nice gifts! I just caved and bought the same expression so I could get the 2 carts that come with it. Not to mention wanting to have the awesome color! Now I have to sell my other expression to help pay for it :P

    ReplyDelete