I love to make Valentines! I was inspired by some samples I saw in a flyer from Archivers (I love that store).
The colors don't seem to look as nice in the picture, but I like how it turned out.
I am also linking to the My Pink Stamper's Blog Hop challenge-what a great hop to follow. All the projects are awesome!
To string the pennants I punched holes with a tiny hole punch meant for brads-it worked great! The string is taped on the back of the craft paper and the tied buttons were added separately.
Recipe for this card:
- Red 5x7 card
- The craft paper I use comes from between foam paint brushes that I order in bulk-it's probably not acid-free but it works great for cards
- I distressed the edges with a Heidi Swap Edge Distresser tool
- The papers are all scraps I had in my stash
- The heart is a small EK Success punch
- Red twine is from Jillibean Soup
- Red buttons...not sure
- The stamp is from Anna Griffin(HSN)-clear embossed over Versafine black
- All inked with Ranger Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
- Pennants and buttons are pop-dotted
I hope everyone has a great weekend!