Today I tried my first challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
The challange is called Sweet Shop: Incorporate something sweet on your project (i.e. ice cream, candy, cake etc.) There needs to be an image on your project that has been cut with the cricut machine.
Recipie for this card:
- Cricut Cartidge Sweet Treats for the cupcake
- Cricut Cartridge Cindy Loo for the shaped backgrounds
- Paper is mostly scraps, pink and red are Wausau Paper cardstock
- Inking is Distrees Ink in Worn Lipstick
- Gelly Roll pen in White
- Diamond Stickles on frosting area
- Stamp is from Paper Shapers